A person who has fairly recently moved into the neighborhood between 10th and 12th St, just south of Bethany Home (Marlen Grove).
"Look, that Grover's got two dumpsters in front of her house!"
1. A Grover residing in Marlen Grove for more than three years.
2. A Grover whose home is featured in a magazine or television show.
"I think one of the Super-Grovers' kids broke into that Grover's house the other day."
"Damn, did you see that Super-Grover's place in Desert Living?"
A person residing in the neighborhood located between 40th and 44th St between Thomas and McDowell (Rancho Ventura).
"Wow, those Ranchers spend a lot of time in their garden!"
1. A Rancher who is also a member of the Rancho Ventura Neighbohood Association (RVNA).
2. Any Rancher recently welcomed into the neighborhood by that organization.
"-Where did you get this shit anyway?"
"-The Jolly Rancher down the street sold it to me cheap."
"-Yeah, a friend with weed is a friend, indeed"
"-Have you met the new Rancher yet??"
"-No, but the Confessor was parked out front yesterday, I'd say he's a Jolly Rancher by now."
A particularly evangelistic Rancher or Jolly Rancher.
"-You think they're gonna buy that house?"
"-They've got no choice, their Realtor is a Rancho-farian."
"Hectoracuna is a Rancho-farian."
Wendy (plural: Wendies)
1. A person residing in the neighborhood south of Indian School at 45th place (Windemere). Note: May or may not enjoy Taxidermy.
2. "When the." or (pl) "When these."
"-Did you read that Wendy's post? I don't think he likes other Wendies"
"-Nah, he doesn't like it when deez Wendies build second stories on and f*ck with the architecture."
Last edited by Mr. Natural
on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.