Question about Beadle Floorplans

Exchange knowledge and photos of your Beadle Home, materials, suppliers, solutions, joys and special challenges of living in a Beadle.

Moderators: PixelPixie, matthew

Question about Beadle Floorplans

Postby Beadle Gem on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello,

I am working a sale on a Beadle property, but the owner no longer has access to the floor plans. Does anyone know where I might find those? The property address is 6001 N. 38th Pl, PV, 85253. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Beadle Gem
Brand Spankin' New

Re: Question about Beadle Floorplans

Postby BeadleDaughter4 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm

My Mom, Al's wife, will go by and look at the property to be sure it really is one by my Dad. Do you know who the house was orginally built for? His houses were always named for the owner, i.e. Healey house, Driggs house. He did a few in that area, but the address doesn't ring a bell. She was a big part of BeadleArcitecture and she remembers all of them. I will leave you a message soon with any information.
G
BeadleDaughter4
Enthusiast

Re: Question about Beadle Floorplans

Postby BeadleDaughter4 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Al's wife (my Mother) remembers the people who this house was designed and built for, the Fingados, sorry she has no idea how you can get blueprints. If the owners don't have them, we don't have them in our collection.
BeadleDaughter4
Enthusiast

Return to Al Beadle Knowledgebase