Besta Media Center

Post ads and make requests for modern homes, architects, builders, suppliers, furniture, art, design and modern accessories. Please read the Terms of Service before posting.

Moderators: PixelPixie, matthew

Besta Media Center

Postby mbdesa on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Here is my Besta Media Center. Asking $340 OBO. But if anyone on here wants it, its yours for $300. Sunk over $900 into this last summer for a house I lived in for 4 months.

I have this great Ikea Besta Media Center unit that I paid over $900 for. I am letting it go cheapppp as I need to get rid of it ASAP.

It is the black brown finish for the majority of the unit and then it has 8 Panels on the wall back. 4 of them are a white print and 4 of them are black glass. You can arrange them in any order or buy different ones at Ikea.

It has three glass shelves that you can move around and arrange in any way that you desire. On the bottom shelves with the unit there are a few holes cut in the back for cables to be ran through as Ikea forgot to account for that when they designed the unit.

All in all this thing is in great shape and shows off well. It is modern and a great deal for the money. It comes with the mount to attach your TV to the unit.

I have all of the manuals for the unit so I am more than happy to disassemble for you so that you can fit it in your car and you will have the manuals to help you put it back together.

I am also including with it one optional drawer and one door that you can put on it. You could also pick up more of the drawers or doors at Ikea if needed.

Asking $340 CASH or best offer. (OBO) CALL or TEXT MATT AT 602-904-4722 if interested. Thanks

69 3/4" Tall by 94 1/2" Wide (From left to right)

The TV Shown on it is a 50" Samsung and it is not included, sorry :)

ImageImage
mbdesa
Brand Spankin' New

Return to Marketplace