Patch of Havers.....maybe?

Exchange knowledge and photos of your Haver Home, materials, suppliers, solutions, joys and special challenges of living in a Haver.

Moderators: PixelPixie, matthew

Patch of Havers.....maybe?

Postby Fifilynn on Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:02 pm

I was around 40th St, and Osborn this afternoon, and there appears to be a pocket of "Haveresque" homes. Can anyone confirm? I should have wrote down addresses, but I am pretty certain I was right were Osborn ends and East of 38th or 39th St. Only a couple look like Havers....others look custom.

If nobody replies, I'll go back over and snap some photos!
Search our site for mid-century modern (Haver, Beadle, Allied, etc) & historic homes.

Twins & Co. Realty
Jennifer Hibbard, P.C.
OWNER, ABR, CDPE, ECO BROKER, GRI, SFR, B.S. MARKETING
http://www.TwinsAndCompany.com
Jennifer@TwinsAndCompany.com
Fifilynn
Preferred Realtor

Location: Village Grove in Scottsdale, AZ (avatar photo is my home in SoSco)

Postby modernlover on Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:33 pm

I just saw a patch of Havers on 15th St, just below Rose lane. A little cul-de-sac. And a little bit of whiplash. :roll:
modernlover
The Oracle

Postby matthew on Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:03 pm

the rose lane havers are damn cute. they are on the site somewhere. i'm sure ali will link to them :)
matthew
Board Moderator

Postby nichefindyours on Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:34 am

The neighborhood off Rose Lane is called Janet Manor. They are very similar to the Town and Country communities. Very cute that is for sure.
nichefindyours
Preferred Realtor

Postby arrow on Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:00 pm

There is a couple of pictures of Janet Manor under the "Maryland Apt. complexes" in the neighborhoods section of this site. I do believe there is still a for sale sign on one of these homes as well. Which was posted a while back.

The botton two pictures of this link are on Rose Lane in Janet Manor.

http://www.modernphoenix.net/maryland1.htm

Here is the link to the home that was/is? for sale

http://www.modernphoenix.net/phpBB2/vie ... highlight=

As for the Osborn and 38th Street area, there are tons of mini mods all along Osborn, but they look as though they are rentals or else they don't care about their property. Such a shame.
arrow
Mad about Modern

Postby PixelPixie on Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:52 pm

Wow somehow I missed this thread for weeks. Fifilynn, I think you are referencikng the homes south of around 32nd to 28th and Osborne, and they are the nine-pane window model that is the same as Camelback Park Estates. A lot of them have funky carport extensions that some out toward the street. And you're right, there are a few funky other models thrown in there too. Did you go and take your pictures?
PixelPixie
Board Moderator

Return to Ralph Haver Knowledgebase